SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Taken down

HardJ

As I said when you asked me before, you need to have put a lot more effort into this application. Have a look at some of the accepted applications for some examples. I recommend you do this before dope finds this application and rips it to pieces.

HardJ, I don't know you personally and I've seen you on scouts every now and then, but there's little to no effort put into this application. Plus have you met all the admin requirements? Make sure you have and then reapply with a lot more effort in your application
-Merk

Neutral from me, HardJ has been through a lot lately but he seems like a nice guy. Personally I think you should apply later and get more respect but thats it from me. :)
PS. @"SEEKER" and @"DESTINY" you guys don't need to say there has been no effort put in, leave that to staff.
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Mag1c' wrote:
Neutral from me, HardJ has been through a lot lately but he seems like a nice guy. Personally I think you should apply later and get more respect but thats it from me. :)
PS. @"SEEKER" and @"DESTINY" you guys don't need to say there has been no effort put in, leave that to staff.
Cheers,
Mag1c
If he is applying for admin he should at least put 20 mins into writing it. It just shows he has some professionalism about him self. BTW I don't see why I can't say that there has been no effort in. That was one of the reasons why I -rep'd his app so I'm gonna explain the reasons of it am I not?

Edit: Sorry if seem harsh, I'm sure you're a great guy and all. I just believe you arn't admin material from the looks of things, cheers.

Hey there mate sorry you have received such a negative response i understand you've been having a bit of trouble lately dont mind my fellow members i too am very hard on applicants i recommend you chill with me for a while on scout and i could guide you on a few things to preparing for applying for these roles for now its a -rep but thats only my word and its advice id like to share with you to become a large factor and helper of this community feel free to contact me or any staff at that in regard to this process

@"Dope."

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DESTINY' wrote:
Mag1c wrote:
Cheers,
Mag1c
If he is applying for admin he should at least put 20 mins into writing it. It just shows he has some professionalism about him self. BTW I don't see why I can't say that there has been no effort in. That was one of the reasons why I -rep'd his app so I'm gonna explain the reasons of it am I not?

Edit: Sorry if seem harsh, I'm sure you're a great guy and all. I just believe you arn't admin material from the looks of things, cheers.

No no @"DESTINY" it's fine just try not to pick him out for that, thats a staff's job allg though just dont make that your main argument
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search