SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] uJuice.'s Unban Appeal

uJuice.

Steam Account Name: uJuice.
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:514945780

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Minigames

Date / Time of Ban: 09-14-19 05:25

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hi,
Yesterday i was banned for a unknown reason. I've never been banned previously so this was strange. Then i found the punishment was a duplicate account. So i came with the theory that this was caused by people using the same VPN i am using who got banned. I use a vpn for annoynimity and I run into problems with other websites and servers when using them becuase It doesnt recognize the VPN. If vpns are not allowed to be used or cause problems for the server i'm more than willing to stop using a VPN while playing on the servers. Honestly I love KZG and i believe i should be unbanned because i didn't realise this would cause problems. I don't know if there are any other reasons im banned but this is the only reason i can think of. If i was banned for another reason i'll either contest it or accept the punishment
Thanks,
uJuice.

VPN's aren't allowed on KZG servers, that would be the reason why you were banned for duplicate account. Maybe the admins might give you some sympathy, for now just wait for player feedback.

-rep very offensive language

hi im zazer and i dont play csgo anymore

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

graphic.png 35292_1002.png

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

26464_601.png 76561198264631993.png

• 6 months later...

Denied.

Unfortunately your appeal hasn't been accepted, you are welcome to make another appeal in 3months.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic