SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Serjent's Admin Application

Serjent

MY ADMIN APPLICATION
Current in-game name: Serjent

Which server are you applying for?  Jailbreak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:170705281

Where are you located?  Victoria, Melbourne, Craigieburn.

Have you read the server rules for the Server you are applying Admin for?  Yes, over and over, so if i do make it as an admin, I wont fuck up.

Have you ever donated to the server?  Ues, about a couple months into playing ScoutzKnives, I donated a 25 dollar skin for VIP.

Name at least 2 people who would Vouch you for an Admin. 
Liam.: Ay machine

☜☆☞M@CHINE☜☆☞: wat?

Liam.: Would you vouch me to be an admin?

☜☆☞M@CHINE☜☆☞: is it serjie?

Liam.: yES

☜☆☞M@CHINE☜☆☞: ok yes
Liam.: cheers

Liam: ay yo
Liam: acid
Lmoa: ay yo
Lmoa: liam
Liam: woudl you vouch me to be an Admin
Lmoa: serjie
Liam: Yesh
Lmoa: u are admin?
Liam: NO
Lmoa: wtf arent u admin yet
Liam: Im a mod
Lmoa: lol
Lmoa: of course
Lmoa: i vouch
Liam: cheers
Liam:

Why do i Want to be an Admin? 
A couple of times, their has been hackers. A lot know i'm a mod, so i couldn't do anything. So i needed to get an ACTUAL admin that could ban them. And i'm very active on KZG Jailbreak, which means, im on most of the time Other people are on. So there's more of a chance i will be on Jailbreak while a hacker is on. And if I were an admin, and saw an obvious Hacker (spin Botter), i would ban them, and record the last 20 minutes of them using Geforce ShadowPlay, and show sky the evidence of that person hacking. If i notice some free-fires, and the guy was very suspect, I would send a recording of them, and show some of the other Admins. I would see what they think, and Ban them, and maybe show them how to get an Unban on the KillzoneGaming Forums. Noone likes Hackers, It makes the game boring, especially on the most fun rounds, like Special days.

Please just consider me being an admin, And i promise you, i won't let you down.

xd

Nice kid. Respected and committed member of the community. I think the role of admin will help you to grow to your potential. You still have lots to learn but seem dedicated. You should definitely invest in a headset with a mic. Best of luck and thanks for being a great member of the community.

Application approved.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search