SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[] Stop Putting Down Eggs's Unban Appeal

Stop Putting Down Eggs

Steam Account Name: Stop Putting Down Eggs
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:120388570

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group:  
Server:    BHOP

Date / Time of Ban: 10-29-19 15:53

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't actually know what that means and I'm not sure why having 2 accounts would get you banned? I've been playing for server for 1 month+ now no problem and today I try to login and I'm banned? I only use this account these days, all I can think of is maybe my VPN? I don't know. I don't think I did anything wrong.

Edited by Stop Putting Down Eggs

One other detail I noticed in sourcebans there was a Japanese flag next to my name? I live in Australia.

On 30/10/2019 at 3:06 AM, Stop Putting Down Eggs said:

Steam Account Name: Stop Putting Down Eggs
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:120388570

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group:  
Server:    BHOP

Date / Time of Ban: 10-29-19 15:53

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't actually know what that means and I'm not sure why having 2 accounts would get you banned? I've been playing for server for 1 month+ now no problem and today I try to login and I'm banned? I only use this account these days, all I can think of is maybe my VPN? I don't know. I don't think I did anything wrong.

Unbanned.

• skyprah locked this topic