SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Check other players stats

SpaceJam2k

I think every player should be able to check other players stats by typing in chat !stats. it will come up with a list of all the players online on the server. 
By choosing the player it would come up with hours on server, place and rank. 

Maybe for admins, moderators and the owners when they check a players stats you can see their latest kicks, bans etc and when the ban/kick was set, how long the ban went for and why they got the ban/kick.

sky.png

You can already do that it says at the top of the forums ''Player stats'' you click on it and it comes up with a list of servers you can pick what one then type your server name in and it will come up with ''time online'' etc.

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

'Flexicute' wrote:
You can already do that it says at the top of the forums ''Player stats'' you click on it and it comes up with a list of servers you can pick what one then type your server name in and it will come up with ''time online'' etc.

Yeah, but what about ingame?

sky.png

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
Flexicute wrote:

In game time?
www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

I'm a dead meme ;9

'Flexicute' wrote:
SpaceJam2k wrote:
Flexicute wrote:

In game time?
Yes

sky.png

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
Flexicute wrote:
SpaceJam2k wrote:
Flexicute wrote:

In game time?
Yes

Search your name in the requested server and it should say on your gameme profile
www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

I'm a dead meme ;9

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search