SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Casual Competitive 1 and 2

quint3n

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:144494684
Steam Name:Sakura-sama/quint3n (Change often)
What Server:Casual COmpetitive (1 and 2)
Who will vouch?:Tito, Sandos, niz3r, GimmeYoFries
Description of yourself:A good lad looking for a laugh or 2, love to joke around, I'm really not sure what to write for this part so I'll probably just ramble :D Bit of a joker, but still sensible enough to know not to go too far, reliable and friendly.
Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants:I deserve this role because unlike others I have experience, of rules and being an admin. A while ago I was an admin for Aus Surf which was a short lasting server (a month or 2) but I was one of the main admins there. Also I played A LOT of KZG jailbreak so I have experience with KZG it's rules, and it's community.
Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an admin:I believe I should be an admin because I play casual comp most days and whenever I am playing there is only an admin on about 5% of the time, after coming back after my break from gaming I have already played just over 25 hours (The minumum) on the 1st casual comp server.

I have read the application requirements:Yes I Have :D

76561198249255096.png

There is little effort put into this i am applying for mod and i am writing my third application already just think about that -1

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1020 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 101
  • Games not played: 23 (23%)
  • Hours on record: 1,414.4h
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTvGwiCH-OPB0CBj14EGlQ
:heart: Skyprah :heart:

THE BOYS WHO HAVE DOGGED ME LIST:
#1: Teardrop

#2 MadeInChina
#3 PizzaPug

'Porky47' wrote:
There is little effort put into this i am applying for mod and i am writing my third application already just think about that -1

thinking about that ur just spamming the admin app thing, make one leave it, If you don't get a reply play for a month or two, try again.

76561198249255096.png

Could the reason that no one knows him be due to the fa t that most people on the forums either play jailbreak and mini games and not casual comp. @quint3n played a lot of jailbreak in his day and was loved by many I haven't seen him in a while probs due to the fa t that he has been playing on casual comp and using my damn cobble gen :p. For me quinten is a great guy and very easy to get alone and will try his hardest to get to know you. He would fit nicely as an admin on kzg but I do agree that a little more effort would have been nice. All in all we are lacking admins on casual comp and 1v1 and @quint3n is a good candidate for casual comp.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
Could the reason that no one knows him be due to the fa t that most people on the forums either play jailbreak and mini games and not casual comp. @quint3n played a lot of jailbreak in his day and was loved by many I haven't seen him in a while probs due to the fa t that he has been playing on casual comp and using my damn cobble gen :p. For me quinten is a great guy and very easy to get alone and will try his hardest to get to know you. He would fit nicely as an admin on kzg but I do agree that a little more effort would have been nice. All in all we are lacking admins on casual comp and 1v1 and @quint3n is a good candidate for casual comp.

Haha thanks sirtron

76561198249255096.png

'quint3n' wrote:
sirtron wrote:

Haha thanks sirtron

Yer I don't think anyone has.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

+rep, when I used to play jailbreak he was helpful to others and mature for his age, we also definitely need some new admins for casual comp, which would make quint3n a good asset to the team.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'quint3n' wrote:
Porky47 wrote:

thinking about that ur just spamming the admin app thing, make one leave it, If you don't get a reply play for a month or two, try again.

No i have not even posted one yet

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1020 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 101
  • Games not played: 23 (23%)
  • Hours on record: 1,414.4h
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTvGwiCH-OPB0CBj14EGlQ
:heart: Skyprah :heart:

THE BOYS WHO HAVE DOGGED ME LIST:
#1: Teardrop

#2 MadeInChina
#3 PizzaPug

you need to play a bit more I barely see you there when I am playing in the comp servers, we sure need more cas admins I just hope more regulars apply like niz3r did as he plays there a lot.. spend more time to get to know the regulars in those servers so you know how to deal with them. it's full of trolls and smart mouths in comp can you handle it? spend a bit of time and the rest seem to give you good feedback. to add to sirtron's comment.. "great guy" and "plays a lot in other servers" doesn't mean anyone is fit based on those characteristics. he sounds like he's got good feedback from trust worthy decision makers but he needs to play MORE in the cas servers to understand the regulars and regulars understand him/know him more.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'BuLLee' wrote:
you need to play a bit more I barely see you there when I am playing in the comp servers, we sure need more cas admins I just hope more regulars apply like niz3r did as he plays there a lot.. spend more time to get to know the regulars in those servers so you know how to deal with them. it's full of trolls and smart mouths in comp can you handle it? spend a bit of time and the rest seem to give you good feedback. to add to sirtron's comment.. "great guy" and "plays a lot in other servers" doesn't mean anyone is fit based on those characteristics. he sounds like he's got good feedback from trust worthy decision makers but he needs to play MORE in the cas servers to understand the regulars and regulars understand him/know him more.

thanks bullee, also I play quite a lot in the cas servers :D

76561198249255096.png

I have seen you on casual Comp and you seem like a pretty chill lay back dude although you might want to add a tad more detail it isn't all about the writing.

-rep. Quint3n you can be nice at times however from what I saw all last week when I was on you were abusive in ways that were immature and rude. I received complaints about your behaviour as you were disturbing the server. I also had to punish you several times which you seemed to not care about. e.g. You sent me steam messages saying: Please un-mute/gag me! Or simply calling me a fuckeit because it was only "casual banter."
In conclusion, I simply thinking you need to take a step up in your maturity.

P.S. I have been away for a week and your behaviour may of improved, however this is my experience with his behaviour for a whole week prior to me leaving.

Thankyou :).

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

• 4 weeks later...
'SANDOS' wrote:
-rep. Quint3n you can be nice at times however from what I saw all last week when I was on you were abusive in ways that were immature and rude. I received complaints about your behaviour as you were disturbing the server. I also had to punish you several times which you seemed to not care about. e.g. You sent me steam messages saying: Please un-mute/gag me! Or simply calling me a fuckeit because it was only "casual banter."
In conclusion, I simply thinking you need to take a big step up in your maturity.

P.S. I have been away for a week and your behaviour may of improved, however this is my experience with his behaviour for a whole week prior to me leaving.

Allllllright mate. Ok Sandos.. If you you want to call people out for How they act and their behavior  You're a big hypocrite. As You false slayed me and when i asked about it You Constantly Would swear towards me and be a overall Dick. Personally I think you should take a *Big Step Up in your maturity* And actually admin on jailbreak. 

'MadeInChina' wrote:
SANDOS wrote:
In conclusion, I simply thinking you need to take a big step up in your maturity.

Allllllright mate. Ok Sandos.. If you you want to call people out for How they act and their behavior  You're a big hypocrite. As You false slayed me and when i asked about it You Constantly Would swear towards me and be a overall Dick. Personally I think you should take a *Big Step Up in your maturity* And actually admin on jailbreak. 
I would like to see screen shots and proof of this "False slay and constantly swearing." Not once as an admin have I ever abused someone. Nor have I constantly sworn at someone.... I'm glad that you are concerned about my maturity and activity... If my maturity was shit, I would've been told by multiple people already including head admins.... And for not being on 24/7 on jailbreak.... I apologise for my inactivity, happy you're missing me And as for me being a hypocrite about maturity. You say that I'm an overall dick, however you should no better than to scam people for credits so they can just 'join a group' you never actually allowed them to join because of credits.'
I am not here to start an arguement but merely explain myself and calm down the heat you may of started from 'Gilding the lily'

Thankyou Sandos.

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

'SANDOS' wrote:
MadeInChina wrote:
SANDOS wrote:

I would like to see screen shots and proof of this "False slay and constantly swearing." Not once as an admin have I ever abused someone. Nor have I constantly sworn at someone.... I'm glad that you are concerned about my maturity and activity... If my maturity was shit, I would've been told by multiple people already including head admins.... And for not being on 24/7 on jailbreak.... I apologise for my inactivity, happy you're missing me And as for me being a hypocrite about maturity. You say that I'm an overall dick, however you should no better than to scam people for credits so they can just 'join a group' you never actually allowed them to join because of credits.'
I am not here to start an arguement but merely explain myself and calm down the heat you may of started from 'Gilding the lily'

Thankyou Sandos.
Sandos You can think what you think. But yet you were being a Dick Towards me. As you would constantly Make the situation harder by Ignoring me, When you finally got my attention all you said was that i did not give an *AFK* Check on a guy that has been *AFK* more then three rounds. Still you're an admin on jailbreak and at least spend time on it as you're rarely on. Casual comp Doesn't need your full attention so you could at least spend some more time on jailbreak. And in the End I gave his credits back and a few extra, And the whole situation has been cleared up? 

China

@MadeInChina and @SANDOS, someones admin application isn't the place for you two to be arguing, take it somewhere else please. China if you believe Sandos has done something wrong make a report, and Sandos as an admin you should know arguing over this application is pointless, cheers

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search