SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Elora's Moderator Application

Elora

Steam Account Name:  Elora
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:172427896.

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: My name is elora, im from norway. i love music, singing, chatting and just making alot of friends! my hair is brown, blue eyes, i'm 5'2. my ping is stable compared to the fact that i live in norway. my english is pretty good when it comes to talking, i finished school, i work in a daycare and also as a voice actor. i love food and i always try to stay positive even if someone is negative against me.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i'm active, i'm mature and i am chill to be around. i'm strict at banning/muting/kicking someone when they dont follow the rules, due to rules stay in the server to be followed, not broken. i will give a warning first ofcourse if the situation isn't as bad. i'll make sure to make positive energy in the servers and to help the people that needs me. i am fully aware of how alot of people joke in the server, but i will take actions if it goes over the line or if rules are broken. and i will do as much as i can for everyone to have an amazing day/night.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  as a female it's really hard to gain respect in the server. but i think i've done pretty well at that. having a female mod is also a good thing for the community since females are pretty much gettig alot more shit than guys. seeing a female have a staff rank would also show that the server doesnt only look at guys for staff applications but are open to everyone. i will always try and find time to be on the server. atm i just had a surgery so i can be on more. but when i go back to work i mostly have to stay on after work (later at night for me (in the morning for you). i have free on Wednesdays so i can be on full time then.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2days 1hour 15min 58sec
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  every day, times depends on when i sleep so i can't really say. + i dont have work until my doctors say im ready to work, so it's all depending on that. but i always make sure to stay on whenever i have time and for aslong as i can.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063281155/

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Elora
  • Like 2

Could it be.. a worthy application?!?!?

From the short time i've seen Elora online: 

talented, speaks perfect english despite being a second language, is understanding, not afraid to speak up and above all else is respectful of others and shows good potential for this role.  

SUPER +REP 

Best of luck.

Edited by Yassuo
Additional feedback,

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Seems like a great application. I'm not sure if you implying we don't have women on staff because we do. I hope your recovery goes well. Good luck with your application.

edit: your steam id is STEAM_0:1:172427896

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)
adding steam id

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Love the app!

At this point we want you to get to know staff a bit more and be around for a little longer than a couple weeks. We're keeping our eye on you for sure!

Good luck! :)

Having problems in life and need to let it out? Send me a DM, I'm always available to listen! You're not alone! #KickOn

I don't see how this is a good application. Like even if English isn't your first language, a bit more effort is probably necessary other than stating that you are a female.

Also, you were just afk on the server the other day +forward'ing to get your hours up. How is that staff material?

Your first connection was on the 20th of November, and you have very weird session times. Why are we now +1'ing people who have been apart of the community for less than two weeks? (even if gameme sessions are slightly bugged on surf) http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/287068

Edited by Goose
  • Squidward Dab 1
  • Thumbs up 1

1be.gif

1 hour ago, Goose said:

I don't see how this is a good application. Like even if English isn't your first language, a bit more effort is probably necessary other than stating that you are a female.

Also, you were just afk on the server the other day +forward'ing to get your hours up. How is that staff material?

Your first connection was on the 20th of November, and you have very weird session times. Why are we now +1'ing people who have been apart of the community for less than two weeks? (even if gameme sessions are slightly bugged on surf) http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/287068

She fell asleep and immediately told Retro, Ruthless, myself, and RetroViper. The claim of her "+forwarding" is false and there's nothing that supports that claim. 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

5 minutes ago, Yassuo said:

She fell asleep and immediately told Retro, Ruthless, myself, Tito and RetroViper. The claim of her "+forwarding" is false and there's nothing that supports that claim. 

this is true

Edited by YOYo

I was on the server at the time and she was just consistently walking forward? If that's not +forward'ing I don't know what is. I must be retarded then ?.

Edited by Goose

1be.gif

+Rep from the time ive known elora she has been really nice and helpfull making sure that eveything is as good as it could be she has her head screwed on straight.

best of luck elora 

Edited by Dawesy

27 minutes ago, Yassuo said:

Evidence?

How does someone fall asleep and move forward at the say time. This sounds like bullshit a friend would say, in that case i would back goose 100% in this situation. He is a Vet and has no reason to lie about someone who joined the community less than 2 weeks ago.

why has the comment i quoted now been deleted???

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

2 hours ago, Goose said:

I also have a pet peeve if people don't type english correctly. However i do realize that alot of people do not have english as their first language so we need to give them some grace. I've heard Elora over the microphone and she speaks really well.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

28 minutes ago, Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said:

I also have a pet peeve if people don't type english correctly. However i do realize that alot of people do not have english as their first language so we need to give them some grace. I've heard Elora over the microphone and she speaks really well.

I don't mind people not having perfect grammar and spelling, even people with English as their first language write in broken sentences. I have a pet peeve with minimal effort staff applications, which was the original context to my comment if that wasn't clear.

Edited by Goose

1be.gif

On 24/11/2019 at 12:08 PM, Elora said:

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  as a female it's really hard to gain respect in the server. but i think i've done pretty well at that. having a female mod is also a good thing for the community since females are pretty much gettig alot more shit than guys. seeing a female have a staff rank would also show that the server doesnt only look at guys for staff applications but are open to everyone.

my 2 cents

I just think saying that just because since you're a female and that you have it harder as a female shouldn't be the driving force to why you deserve to be an admin over anyone.

Rather,  saying traits you have over current staff is why you deserve it more over them (eg. I keep a level head at all times where males are quicker to react). 

Edited by Robert

Watch my vid  xx 

8 minutes ago, Robert said:

my 2 cents

I just think saying that just because since you're a female and that you have it harder as a female shouldn't be the driving force to why you deserve to be an admin over anyone.

Rather,  saying traits you have over current staff is why you deserve it more over them (eg. I keep a level head at all times which most males don't). 

i take this in, thank you. may i also say at the time i wrote my application i got information that "girls sendt nudes to admins to get admin role" i was told after that this was wrong and i would take back that sentence if i could. my point wasnt the fact that i should get it because im a female but because i will try my best to do a good job, and that i will spend all the time i have to make the servers better for everyone. thank you for ur feedback thoe <3 much love, xoxo

Edited by Elora
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs up 1

2 hours ago, Goose said:

I was on the server at the time and she was just consistently walking forward? If that's not +forward'ing I don't know what is. I must be retarded then ?.

i will explain this simply to you. i fell asleep for 4 hours on my pc, i dont know why i was in the game still and i have no idea why i was moving forward in the game. when i woke up i got a call from an admin and i explained i fell asleep. i saw i was in the game still and i tried to move myself ingame, but my avatar kept on moving forward and i have no idea why it was doing this. the admins knows i where asleep, and i told them to remove those 4 hours from my application. they told me not to worry about it, wich is why i remove 4 hours from what my actual application sais. im sorry this caused certains issues but i can promise u with all my heart i was asleep and didn't know. it is up to you if u believe it or not. but those 4 hours are NOT in my application. thank u for ur feedback <3 much love xoxo

Edited by Elora

+1

Although we talked for a bit, shes someone who's genuine to make a change to the community and is willing to help others. 

Ive only just came back to say hi to mates and seeing all this negativity revolving a female who's very passionate about making a positive change for the server is quiet unacceptable, and its worst when its coming from other individuals from the community. Even though she is a female applying for staff, she should be treated the same way as all other staff should, and they should take initiative to those who are talking bad against her as it would backlash her application. 

Regardless of all the negativity around you, I wish you the best on the application and hope you archive what you want to on the server your applying for! The little talk made me understand your situations so hope this helps <3 (ish)

~ Lad

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic