SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] imdawnlmao's Moderator Application

Dawny

Steam Account Name:  imdawnlmao
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lowkeykindacutetho/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name real is Jack my usual/old name on steam was Dawny im pretty active on csgo and discord and normally just play surf and other things like that. Im normally an outside person but i have a lot of spare time.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have a lot of spare time so i can deal with issues if i have to and i can help out with problems that might be causing the people or the server to get a bit flustered or aggressive shall we say

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I play a lot of the KZG servers and talk to people.. Im not going to say i deserve a spot because as of yet i havent dont much to make the community better but im willing to help in the future.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I was looking at becoming a mod on easy or noob serf but i cant seem to find them on the list so im not sure
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  about 8 hours on noob and easy surf combined

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  na

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 1 month later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic