SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] SassyTheSoftcock's Moderator Application

Sassy The Softcock

Steam Account Name:  SassyTheSoftcock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:507190694

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Funny, Outgoing, Chill. 
A bit about myself its quite simple, just a pure Australian man, that likes to get rowdy on the weekend and through the weekdays sometimes. I like to be open with everyone and give everyone a chance, a lot of people don't like me for what I do "drug" wise but telling me that its an issue or just yelling at someone for it it's gonna help a thing, but just look at them who they really are can mean a deeper meaning than they just a drug user lets abuse them. I'd like to help everyone with whatever they need help with from out of game things to in game. I just really love having a good time and sharing my experiences with people I know. <3  

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  staff that are online and doing something for the server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like I deserve it because I am always online and there is barely any admins, everyone has said that for surf... Its dead honestly.. And me knowing all the rules I can deal with people. I want to help the community to grow bigger and less as toxic. I mean I know its not much said but its the truth no one gives surf any attention and it needs it. I will also not micspam with bong noises I will do a vote if needed.

Play-Time on Server Group:  26 days 43 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  All day every day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  @Psycho
Vouching Players:  who doesn't love me ?

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Sassy The Softcock

-Rep Judging from your intro it seems like you have a large incentive to mute/punish those people who criticise you for openly doing drugs over mic "a lot of people don't like me for what I do "drug" wise but telling me that its an issue or just yelling at someone for it it's gonna help a thingAnd "I will also not micspam with bong noisesPersonally this is not someone who I would want on the admin/mod team. You may be active and a "chill" guy, but I definitely don't think giving you any kind of responsibility is a good idea IMO.

• Hearts 1

20 hours ago, Mr Awesome said:

-Rep Judging from your intro it seems like you have a large incentive to mute/punish those people who criticise you for openly doing drugs over mic "a lot of people don't like me for what I do "drug" wise but telling me that its an issue or just yelling at someone for it it's gonna help a thingAnd "I will also not micspam with bong noisesPersonally this is not someone who I would want on the admin/mod team. You may be active and a "chill" guy, but I definitely don't think giving you any kind of responsibility is a good idea IMO.

I'm not just gonna go out there and mute everyone just because they don't like what I'm doing, I've just been muted for smoking bongs on mic in the past but does it hurt anyone? if you check its really only been one admin that's muted me for it not to hate on that person but no one really cares about bong noises I just put that there to say I won't do unless everyone was sweet with it. but people like to drag along stories and get out on control and turns into a bigger situation than it has to be.

But thank you for the response.

Edited by Sassy The Softcock

4 minutes ago, Sassy The Softcock said:

I'm not just gonna go out there and mute everyone just because they don't like what I'm doing, I've just been muted for smoking bongs on mic in the past but does it hurt anyone? if you check its really only been one admin that's muted me for it not to hate on that person but no one really cares about bong noises I just put that there to say I won't do unless everyone was sweet with it. but people like to drag along stories and get out on control and turns into a bigger situation than it has to be.

But thank you for the response.

That was a fair and honest reply and I appreciate that.

• Like 1

Since you asked me nicely to respond, I will. It was 2 admins that muted you for the same reason. Smoking bongs or making the noise over the mic was only part of the reason your application wasn't accepted the first time. During your first application I actually vouched for you and was pretty sad that you didn't get it. I then was hoping to see some kind of evidence that you had learnt your lesson and matured but I haven't seen any.  Instead of stopping and learning from your mistakes, you carried on.  You were asked several times over several months to stop and you kept going. This is definitely not admin material in my opinion.

• Like 1

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Declined

We would like to see an improvement in your maturity, please apply again in a few months.

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• RetroViper locked this topic