SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dandy's Combat Surf App

Dandy♔

SteamID: Linked to Profile (If needed just tell me)
Steam Name: Dandy
What Server: Combat Surf
Who will vouch?: @Kwala (My Valentine) @"erica."
Description of yourself: @Skyprah Enjoys my pole dancing

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants: Let me get things straight first, no i am not a 9 year old kid who sounds like he has a breathing disorder it is an act i do to create a bit of humour within the server, i'm never immature even while putting the voice on, like i said its only to create some laughs etc. If the voice needs to be stopped it will. Anyways I personally believe that i deserve admin over other applicants as i have been part of surfing communities for over 2 years and even created my own server to know how the rules work and how a surf server should run. I have been admin myself on some surf servers and think i can partake the role quite well within the KZG community. I do finally reach the requirements for surf admin, (sorry for my past application) i really have enjoyed my stay at KZG and hopefully will continue to

Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an admin: Nah

I have read the application requirements: Yes.

Makes the server lively (as stated), Is very active and very mature.
I believe the Dandy will be a good addition to the admin team for the reasons stated above.
+rep

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

'erica.' wrote:
Makes the server lively (as stated), Is very active and very mature.
I believe the Dandy will be a good addition to the admin team for the reasons stated above.
+rep

Thanks bby  :heart:

'Nosey' wrote:
+rep dandy has helped me on the server multiple times when an admin is required he also shows other people how to improve their skills and is a nice lad

Ty means a lot

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search