SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Chief's Administrator Application

✪ jämës ツ

Steam Account Name:  Chief
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chief-cs/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Fun, happy, Outgoing, friendly, helpful, understanding person

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Communication skills with players, dependability and reliability and also responsibility

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be part of a community i have been in for a long time now, i figured that it would be in my best endeavour to give back by ensuring the server is a safe and happy place for people who come to seek joy on the servers. I am very active and also very reliant. I am very well a respectful and understanding user. I have extremely good problem solving skills to deal with unexpected issues. I strongly value justice and i believe this server does not do enough so by entrusting this role i will serve what needs to be done. I believe strongly in working with the community towards a common goal and i know skills not only as management but i am looking for experience in admin on servers, Which is why i will be a valuable asset to the Kill Zone Gaming Community.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 18:01:13 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play everyday, usually from 4pm to 11pm on weekdays and weekends from anytimes afternoon to 1am usually.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Conkley

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Okay so let me get started on this bloke. First he started by abusing me, but I wasnt bothered by it because I am used to that due to my work environment which is funny. So that was pretty cool. But anyways Ive always enjoyed playing with this guy because he is a devoted player with a great variety of skills. I believe his ability to administrate the server would be of great quality and thus providing a greater experience for everyone playing the server. Due to unforseen cirstumstances I am being forced to -1 his application, his family is holding my dogs hostage and i dont believe that is fair....

+1

+rep

Good conservationist and keeps the players talking and sets a relaxing mood for all.

• Like 1

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic