SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban Appeal

Konichiwa *OLD*

Name: Pust

Server Banned On: KZG minigames

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134475449

Date/Time of Ban: a couple weeks ago

Banning Admin (if known): Idk

Reason for Ban (if known): Playing Music

Why I should be unbanned: I Will Never Spam Or Play Music Again

Did not realise you were banned, I consulted with many other admins before doing so and they all said that you needed to be banned for it.
I accept your ban appeal, but if I get anymore complaints. You will just be banned again. :)

please dont act innocent on our forums pust because ive warned you multiple times for randomly playing music and undermining my word as admin on Scoutz if you are caught neglecting server rules there are always consequences like acid said you are unbanned but be sure to follow the rules in place as i hate repeating myself in server to those who choose not to read our server rules

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Yeah I'll have to agree with @DopeScope, countless times on Scouts he used retarted voices and plays silly music. He gets warned everyday but continues to mic spam. From my perspective I don't think he should get unmuted. Not sure if I'm allowed to post on these threads but I just wanted to share my past experience with him

Normally for mic spam people get muted not banned ill admit sometimes i play music without admins permission but most the time i ask btw i ask if people want me to stop no one says anything(most of the time)

was merely a future reference on my behalf we expect all rules to be followed so when admins not on that does not mean you can play music because you some how you think its a yes. you are not admin this is for admin to decide and or run a vote please understand i have read the server rules and understand them thoroughly if you wish to read them you can find them in important thread in all our server section

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

the only time you get banned for spamming is if you've done it multiple times. regulars should know in general not to mic spam, espcially when strict admins like me and dope are around I dont get it why ruin fun for everyone including your self. that's what dope technically means. just don't be a smart ass its that simple, this aint COD.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search