SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

I didnt even do anything wrong.

lil loco

Name: Lil loco

Server Banned On: Surf

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): STEAM_0:0:32183750

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Date/Time of Ban: 10:50, 12/09/2016

Banning Admin (if known): SkyPRAh

Reason for Ban (if known): Calling Some admin guy a Flog as a joke. and suppose cheating.

Why I should be unbanned: I called you a flog as a joke. I don't even own cheats, why would i cheat? if i was cheating I'd like to see proof of Me + my profile actually ingame and "cheating". i've basically done nothing wrong other then calling you a flog as a joke.

Bahahaha omg dude you're funny because you see, you know that i know you hack so you told me that all you did was call @skyprah a "flog" although i'm sure you hacked and i know you have hacks i have proof of us in a comp game with many witnesses to back me up,

Sorry bro i would have had your back but you come onto a community that i have settled into and do this shit.. Like stop

I was called into the server by multiple people because you were playing ear rape music. I put up a msay announcement for you to please turn off the music. I gave you a chance which you ignored, so I proceeded to mute you for 5 minutes. You then used admin chat to abuse me with words that I'm not even going to mention here. I decided to ban you for the lack of respect towards myself.

You then proceeded to come on your smurf account. You had no intention to 'ask why i was banned' instead you were pretending to be someone else and just play. It came to my attention that It was indeed you and I banned you for ban evading. You then kept coming on smurfs which were also banned.

@skyPRAh this was the guy when we called you on jailbreak stopping mid air and lag switching with a smurf account called lil poko.
as now he has done more things not tolerated, mmm So I really don't think this guy should be unbanned.
Cheers,
Magic

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search