SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Majesty's Mod App

perma

+1, skyjr is nice, mature, friendly and I think he would do a great job.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+/- I hope You have taken the criticism On board, And You are learning from the comments you got on your last app.

Yours

Ya boy China

P.S It Say's surf? and you are applying for minigames???

'MadeInChina' wrote:
+/- I hope You have taken the criticism On board, And You are learning from the comments you got on your last app.

Yours

Ya boy China

P.S It Say's surf? and you are applying for minigames???

Nah Dude Surf and Thanks dude for advice and that

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Very active respectful, mature, funny and beautiful love this guy think he would be a great mod/admin known him for awhile he would be great for mod wish the best for you bro love you

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'¥J_VilL¥' wrote:
Very active respectful, mature, funny and beautiful love this guy think he would be a great mod/admin known him for awhile he would be great for mod wish the best for you bro love you

thanks dude love you

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

• 1 month later...
+rep.
On the Combat surf server, Sky/Majesty is very active and most times I go on, he is there. Sky/Majesty is mature for his age and I genuinely think that he deserves the moderator role on the server.
Goodluck Sky/Majesty!

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

• 3 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search