SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

unbarn appeal.

Cooked69

Name: Cooked

Server Banned On: kzg servars

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum):

Date/Time of Ban: Not sure.

Banning Admin (if known): Not sure.

Reason for Ban (if known): Not sure.

Why I should be unbanned: I don't understand why I was banned? My dad bought me a subscription to a vpn service for Christmas to protect me from hackers, I choose to use this 24/7 since its a paid subscription maybe black dino has the same one or something I cant see any other reason for my ban??? I have been nice to everyone especially sorrow because i feel sorry for him :/. I have lived by the rules since my return to minigames and I dont understand why I was banned???? I'm clearly not this black dinosaur character.

Player Cooked
Steam ID STEAM_1:0:107015217
Steam3 ID [U:1:214030434]
Steam Community 76561198174296162
Invoked on 09-13-16 22:19
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason ' ban evading '
Banned from [KZG] Minigames | !ws !knife | Shop | Rank | ...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (0) never

Information on the ban.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

i dont know u very well but overall you seem like a nice guy, when i was doing a course map on minigames, you directed me and told me where to go although the other players were abusing me, you ignored them and you went out of your way to help me and lead me, it actually sucks to see you banned seeing as you were pretty helpful whilst others were being toxic, anyways, hoping to see you unbanned and to see you on my friends list :-)

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

if you have been ip blocked from our servers then this is simple.
you have repeatedly broken server rules have been Banned and ip blocked to prevent you recreating new accounts and doing it again
i question these words here some one who has done nothing on our server has no reason to write this
" I have lived by the rules since my return to minigames and I dont understand why I was banned???? "

read that and tell me you are new to our servers and have not broken rules in the past its not up to me to decided but i will put input on these appeals to give our senior staff another perspective of the case

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Under Investigation will post info soon

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

I have just been bullied and neglected since my return maybe I should just never come back? I've done nothing wrong and because I use a vpn to play i'll be permed forever. Really nice server... :@

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search