SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Schootsy Un-Ban Appeal

Schootsy

Name: Schootsy

Server Banned On: KZG Minigames

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): STEAM_0:1:92527644

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Schootsy/

Date/Time of Ban: Permanent 

Banning Admin (if known): Trasher

Reason for Ban (if known): Abusive / DDos Threats

Why I should be unbanned: I didn't mean to be rude it was just banter, and i won't make DDos threats again i was being dumb.

his name is @Thrasher and is our head admin at KZG he was speaking with me whilst you were threatening to DDos him this behaviour towards our staff especially SENIOR staff is totally unexcept-able and i believe strongly Thrasher had every right in banning you. you didnt care when committing the crime and now want to be let back into our community because it doesnt suit you not be able to play on KZG well you should of thought of that when disrespecting and threatening our Head Admin
if you are even considered for the unban process take a look at server rules and soak them in as we are a tight community and dogging the boyz dont fly here

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search