SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ❤ twitch.tv/Sariah707 ❤'s Unmute Appeal

❤ Sariah707 ❤

Steam Account Name: ❤ twitch.tv/Sariah707 ❤
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:53383827

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  ==AIM==

Date / Time of Ban: 01-05-20 07:41

Admin that Punished You: BlankD

Reason for Ban: because i was sticking up for myself against a bully who then went on to harass me not only on my social media but also on my stream nearly a week now and im still getting called ugly a mog fat a whore a slut and everything hes sending people all the time to abuse me non stop and he keeps sending his friends to be kind to me to get information off me he wont stop harassing me

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i have suffered enough abuse and harassment from the person who started all of this i just want to be able to go back onto my 1v1 server i always go onto and practice whilst chatting with the nice people that know me there and enjoy my company there too and have fun i am sorry if i caused any trouble i just want to be able to have my comms back please i shouldnt of gone into surf servers it was like my 4th time on the surf server i usually always go on 1v1 because i am a girl i obviously attract attention so i shouldnt have gone on surf servers i may go back on it once the abuse calms down but til then i just want to be able to have my comms back in 1v1 and 1v1 #2 please and thank you <3 (my ban was set on ♚ KZG | Noob Surf | Popular Easy Maps i just dont know how to select it above)

• My Name is Tito locked this topic