SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] Kw.'s Unban Appeal

Kai...

Steam Account Name: Kw.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:466676194

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: All KZG Servers 
Server:  All KZG Servers

Reason for Ban: MultiHack

Admin that Punished You: wolfleader

Reason for Ban: MultiHack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe that i should be unbanned because its has been 2 years since i last hacked on any game and the kzg servers were always my favorite server to play on even before i got before i hacked. I will be a supportive and legitimate player moving forward as i have been since the very day i was banned. I realize that what i have done is wrong and i have changed. i have become a regular player as i was from the very time i first stepped foot on the KZG servers.

Edited by Kai...

Also what is your other account. The account you linked has only existed for 1 year and you state this happened about 2 years ago.

Not too sure what's up with the -reps on your steam profile. Some seem to be commented by your friends, while others do not. This isn't Yelp... you can delete bad reviews. You've been pretty commited on getting unbanned the last couple days, so I hope your ways have changed. 

We'll be keeping a close eye on you, so make sure to behave yourself.

ACCEPTED

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

• Nyalon locked this topic