SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Staff/Vip join messages

Flexicute

Hey flexicute =3 Here guys hope everybody has been doing well. I wanted to make this post because I've seen it on another server I used to play before coming here It was a really cool idea.
So my suggestion is (Staff) and (VIP) Join chat messages on any server It's a way that when a (Staff member) or (VIP) Joins the server it will come up in the chat so say like - thanks @Sorrow

(Senior Admin) Sorrow has joined the server *His message that he wants when he joins*

In any colour he has selected (Or Rainbow

I though this would be awesome 

~Best regards Flexicute :)
www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

Oh yea we had tags like [SENIOR] Sorrow come up in score board and in mic chat, but we removed it in minigames because we want anonymity :D

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Personally, admins don't need people to know they are admins. As they would just act god when admins are on only which is bad we want to punish them for what they are.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

'Sorrow' wrote:
Personally, admins don't need people to know they are admins. As they would just act god when admins are on only which is bad we want to punish them for what they are.

personally i dont need to be thanked for playing on a server offered to me if anything people should be coming to the forum and thanking @skyprah for services provided i love my part of this community and believe i dont need thanks to stay happy and apart of KZG

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Personally, I agree with sorrow in the fact that admins need to stay hidden so they can catch the people that break the rules, all we need is the admin thing across from our name so people know we are legit. All the satisfaction you need is that people know your name and don't hate you, that's normally a good sign that you are doing alright.

But, maybe it is a good idea for VIP. it gives another reason to purchase VIP to get the silly message pop up when you enter.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search