SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CELLA'S ADMIN APPLICATION

CELLA

Current ingame name: CELLA

What server are you applying for?: JailBreak (KZG)

Steam ID :  STEAM_0:1:84703868

Where are you located?: NSW

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? Yes, I stated playing on Jailbreak since late 2014. 

Have you ever donated to the server? : No not yet

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Nobody atm. 

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : I have ALOT of knowledge on the Jailbreak community and i see many players who are on the server that are new or just dont know the rules, and being an Admin would help me teach them and guide them into the correct direction. I would believe that being an Admin i could improve players and make it a more enjoyable experience within the community and i would try my best to make it enjoyable. 

Some Tips : I really think that i could help with the rules as a CT in Jailbreak and bring more ideas to the community like new special day ideas.

Thank you for having the time to read this application, I appreciate all comments below but remember i am a human to

-CELLA

76561198129673465.png

CELLA it's really importent to get peoples vouches, it just shows that there are people that think you are good etc also if you had read the staff app thing it does state the best age they are looking for is 15+ in some cases they go below though

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

• 3 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search