SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] KILLSWITCH | KILL KA DEVTA's Moderator Application

killswich

Steam Account Name:  KILLSWITCH | KILL KA DEVTA
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Killswitch16/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: i know what it is like to start out a new game and i would like to help the new community to learn and make the environment a less toxic place

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  hi I'm looking to be able to help people learn combat surf and answer any questions people have to ask

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  even though i haven't been playing combat surf for very long i think i still know a lot of other things and I'm want to help people and keep the server a better place

Play-Time on Server Group:  09:00:22 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i can normally play from 3:30pm to 10:00pm AEST except on weekend

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  kermit

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by killswich

Hey man!

I've seen you around recently however I would like too see the following things for you:

- Update your application with more information

- Abide by the rules and have a well-rounded knowledge of the rules.

- Act a little bit more mature, (right now from what I've seen you've been acting like a stupid idiot).

I wish you the best of luck!

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

1 hour ago, NightmareOCE said:

Hey man!

I've seen you around recently however I would like too see the following things for you:

- Update your application with more information

- Abide by the rules and have a well-rounded knowledge of the rules.

- Act a little bit more mature, (right now from what I've seen you've been acting like a stupid idiot).

I wish you the best of luck!

thanks for the advice i will have a study the rules for a bit and update my application asap

• 2 weeks later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic