SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Aku the Sky King's Unban Appeal

SkyKing

Steam Account Name: Aku the Sky King
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123091268

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:532072008

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Reason for Ban: Injected hack (im a big dumb)

Admin that Punished You: Auto banned

Reason for Ban: Injected hack (im a big dumb)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hey guys, i'm really a fucking idiot, and i wouldn't be surprised if my unban got revoked... But anyway, basically on an alt account, (not my main that I've linked - the one i actually play a fair bit of KZG on) , i joined an EMPTY server, in attempt to HVH a friend on our alts. As soon as i injected, i got insta banned, i don't know if you can look at the logs, but nobody was in the server when i did it, later we moved onto some random deathmatch server and HVHed on there. In case you were wondering the cheat was OneTap.

You should be able to see that i'd had a fair amount of play time on my main, and on this fresh new account, i'd never before played on a KZG server- i wasn't trying to rinse legit players with hacks, and if anyone joined we would have left (my friend didn't end up joining after i told him what happened). I understand you probably have a no tolerance policy when it comes to hack, but i really wasn't trying to be malicious. But I've found the retake servers really helpful for learning the game (i'm about 1k hours and still pretty dog at the game), so i would really appreciate an unban even if it is unexpected.

Any help greatly appreciated, if you want to chat on disc or whatever im down for that too. I hope i linked the right account, I've used two accounts for hvh shenanigns, if that's not the right account linked on the alternate accounts drop down please let me know and allow me to rectify, thanks.
Hope i've made it clear I would never attempt to cheat on KZG if unbanned.

• RetroViper locked this topic