SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] LooseyGooseyGod's Administrator Application

LooseyGooseyGod

Steam Account Name:  LooseyGooseyGod
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40572980 | http://steamcommunity.com/id/looseygooseygod

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a laid back dude who willing to have a laugh with anyone, finding people to get along with is no trouble and I always find myself gravitating towards helping out others in both gaming and IRL. I'm a full time web developer with a deep passion for both gaming and development, I enjoy finding out what makes things tick and how they work on a deep-level. I also attend uni full-time (online) to continue learning and broadening my skills.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have a critical eye and ear, I'm able to listen to others and help find solutions to difficult situations while maintaining a level head. As part of my job I work with customers everyday, listening to them and finding the root cause of issues. When needed, I can be quick with action and analyzing a situation to find the problem and ultimately a resolution. Applying this to KZG, I bring a level-head and the ability to investigate quickly and resolve quickly.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm a team player, I want the best experience for everyone involved in KZG. Both players and admins. I'm happy to listen to both and provide answers if required or just to listen and learn. KZG has shown me a more diverse side to gaming, bringing all sorts of people looking for all sorts of experiences together, to be part of this team would be a great opportunity to give back to the community and solidify my efforts to be a great person to interact with and a contact within the staff team for players.

My main reason to wanting to join the team is being able to give back to KZG for the hours of entertainment I have been provided and the friends I have made. I also believe my personality will help other users within the KZG servers feel welcome, I am always happy to join new players to provide tips, show them easter eggs and all around help them enjoy themselves as much as possible. I'm also always looking to improve, whether it is in game by interacting and learning from highly skilled players, or IRL where I continuously aim to learn something new and apply my skills where I can.

I find I am quite active on KZG and have built a rapport with many players on it, whether it is the ones who teach me something, the ones I am teaching or the ones I share a laugh with. Each one of these interactions is great in its own way and provides everyone involved a great experience. This is why I feel I deserve to be part of KZG, my sense of community, fairness and willingness to learn, listen and give back to others. I look forward to hearing back on your decision, thanks for considering me!

Play-Time on Server Group:  Mordhau - 320 hours, approx. 200 on KZG at time of writing
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekdays: 5:30pm - 10:30pm (usually)

Saturday: 11am - 3pm, 5.30pm - 10pm (usually)

Sunday: varies, usually fit in an hour or two through the day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Samurai, eX. Oracle
Vouching Players:  Samurai, eX. Oracle, Freiherr Cat

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

I, Para, hereby state that you must consider Loosey's application, or else I shall break your kneecaps!

(I vouch for him, hes a true king, would be great for KZG community)

• Hearts 1

+1 Vouch for the God of Geese.
Goosey is a player i have closely watched grow within the KZG community. Genuine bloke, always looking to help others and for ways to improve! Would make a great Admin/Mod!
Gpitch goose GIF

Edited by Samurai
Correction

ACCEPTED.

please get in contact with Friendly Guy via Discord to get started - Friendly Guy#4328 

Edited by ruthles_kila!
spell check

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic