SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] stay lurkin's Unban Appeal

stay lurkin

Steam Account Name: stay lurkin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:535357114

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Reason for Ban: Aimbot

Admin that Punished You: Clifford

Reason for Ban: Aimbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned because i wasnt cheating, I am an old gen player from about 2 years ago and ive played kzg for a long time. I understand that a fresh account is sus but i came back to play a week ago a couldn't log onto my main account due to forgetting my email from years ago and passwords etc. i promise i wasnt cheating i swear on my mum i wasnt

I banned you after I was sent multiple reports that you were aimbotting, so I joined the server to spectate.

Whilst on the server I went to your profile and it was a fresh account, not set up, non-prime on csgo and was created on 4/03/2020.

91a631c522c6e1565981c8390d031bc7.png
https://gyazo.com/91a631c522c6e1565981c8390d031bc7

Non-Prime accounts are not allowed, which is why you got banned. (I had pressed wrong ban reason - sorry for that)

15 hours ago, stay lurkin said:

i promise i wasnt cheating i swear on my mum i wasnt

By saying something like this you are being immature and treating this unban appeal as a joke.

- Clifford.

:harambe: :silver: 

why is it that u need prime for everything but combat surf

the amount of fresh accounts ive seen playing combat surf and haven't been banned is so stupid

i clearly wasn't aim-botting 

and u using me saying "i swear on my mum i wasnt cheating' is stupid in itself

19 hours ago, stay lurkin said:

i clearly wasn't aim-botting 

21 hours ago, Raymond said:

Non-Prime accounts are not allowed, which is why you got banned. (I had pressed wrong ban reason - sorry for that)

:harambe: :silver: 

• ReedaNZ locked this topic