SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] √ç≈'s Unban Appeal

Briandt3

Steam Account Name: √ç≈
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151449699

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  ==AIM==

Reason for Ban: Im not sure, I stopped playing cs go for a while and when I started playing again I was banned from your server

Admin that Punished You: I don't know

Reason for Ban: Im not sure, I stopped playing cs go for a while and when I started playing again I was banned from your server

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't even know or how I got banned, I didn't play for a while then suddenly my account got banned from your server. I have a lot hours playing 1v1 and surfing in KZG so please un ban. And when I tried searching for my profile on the ban list it never showed up.

• Bot

Hi Briandt3,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Just now, Briandt3 said:

Steam Account Name: √ç≈
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:151449699

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  ==AIM==

Admin that Punished You: I don't know

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't even know or how I got banned, I didn't play for a while then suddenly my account got banned from your server. I have a lot hours playing 1v1 and surfing in KZG so please un ban. And when I tried searching for my profile on the ban list it never showed up.

And I don't really know what 'AIM' means, but I'm pretty sure I'm banned from all of your servers.

Hi Briandt3,

as per our bans you was banned for Duplicate Account, do you have a alt accounts?

please to let me know so we can go further with this appeal.

thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management