SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] Freeky_Meeky's Unban Appeal

Freeky_Meeky

Steam Account Name: Freeky_Meeky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140936480

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: OTHER 

Server:  SKILL SURF - Easy

Other:  

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: This has happened to me twice already and it happens because I use a VPN to hide my IP because I've run into issues with people grabbing my IP in the past. I'm happy appealing everytime it happens since KZG servers are the best in Australia and there's no other servers worth playing on.

I use NordVPN and can send proof if you need for any reason. If you need more proof my IP is different everytime I join the server.

• Bot

Hi Freeky_Meeky,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...

You will be unbanned but a requirement to play on our servers is that you disable your vpn. Please make sure this is done, We can't keep unbanning you. Everyone else turns off their vpn so please make sure yours is off too. I assure you we are not stealing your ip.

Accepted

Edited by Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic