SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] ♐ Lucky Ish's Unban Appeal

Lucky Ish

Steam Account Name: ♐ Lucky Ish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29232514

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:116525700

Server Group: AIM 

Server:  AIM - Retakes #3

Other:  

Reason for Ban: [KillZone-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [KillZone-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Was using a controller at the time of the ban and assume it triggered a false positive with the anticheat used on the server.

Controller used was a standard wireless xbox one controller

Controller support is integrated into CSGO and in my limited experience includes at least two functions that are unavailable with mouse and keyboard play:
1. There is a dedicated button which can be changed in the CSGO settings menu to turn 180 degrees precisely and in a short amount of time
2. Movement speed is non-binary and instead depends on the extent to which the joystick is pressed forward

It is my assumption that one of these functions available only to controller users tripped the anticheat as the same action can not be replicated on keyboard and mouse, Note I can't speak as to whether this gives a distinct advantage to controller users due to my relative inexperience with a controller and would suggest that if it does that KZG should going forward, clarify that controller usage on their servers is banned.

Additional notes
-My profile name at the time of the ban was "♐ Lucky Ish (With Controller)" without quotations

• Bot

Hi Lucky Ish,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management