SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Mic spamming on Mini games

Cheese

I was playing this morning around 8 am and after a while these people were mic spamming delaying and we told them to stop but since there was no admins on they wouldn't listen i have some clips of people mic spamming i was trying to contact Skyprah but he wasnt on. i have a witness aswell which is Rezan that saw this aswell. im not sure if u can do anything about it but it was really anoying and was quite loud as i had to turn my volume down a bit. 
It wont let me upload 2 clips of them mic spamming but if any senior admins or skyprah have skype that i can show proof that will be great.
Thanks
People mic spamming:
Gummpys
Dimitri
Sidious says no
were the most mic spamming

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

'gummy02' wrote:
Lol,lots of people mic Spam everyday no big deal
If your gonna keep crying about it give,  

give some evidence.

https://youtu.be/gstH8QCxBn8

'grafy11' wrote:
gummy02 wrote:
Lol,lots of people mic Spam everyday no big deal
If your gonna keep crying about it give,  

give some evidence.

https://youtu.be/gstH8QCxBn8

its a video on him for mic spam

'Cheese' wrote:
I was playing this morning around 8 am and after a while these people were mic spamming delaying and we told them to stop but since there was no admins on they wouldn't listen i have some clips of people mic spamming i was trying to contact Skyprah but he wasnt on. i have a witness aswell which is Rezan that saw this aswell. im not sure if u can do anything about it but it was really anoying and was quite loud as i had to turn my volume down a bit. 
It wont let me upload 2 clips of them mic spamming but if any senior admins or skyprah have skype that i can show proof that will be great.
Thanks
People mic spamming:
Gummpys
Dimitri
Sidious says no
were the most mic spamming

'Acid' wrote:
Thanks for the evidence Pust.
There will be punishment
Thanks Acid Really Appreciate it
Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

I can plus rep about this GummyS has previously spammed multiple times on many servers and I have given a plentiful amount of mutes and kicks,

I personally think that he should get like a Ban off all our servers or a lengthy mute.

-Tito

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search