SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

My [KZG] Surf server application

ChillsDesigns

Current ingame name : ♫ Dr. Chill ♫    (I do change this sometimes but it always has chill in it)

What server are you applying for? : [KZG] Easy surf 24/7 !shop

Steam ID :  STEAM_0:1:92593617 http://steamcommunity.com/id/jazer0jam/

Where are you located?: Australia, Victoria

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?: 1100+  

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt in server): Alot but i cannot check as the /pt is broken 

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Multiple times 

Have you ever donated to the server?: Unfortunately no, but its a definate in the future

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Squidward, Skyprah, Harry.

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: First of all, I love the server... secondly i love helping people, i give people credits to buy new stuff from the !shop, i show people how to get better times and all around i be as friendly as possible.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Im friendly, Im on every day, I can help people and i can draw? lol

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?: I think it is a great server, some of the commands don't work but that is fine im sure they will be fixed in the future... i also think that there are not enough staff because multiple times i have experienced bullying, mic spam, and scamming attempts and there was nobody there to help. This is why i would be useful because im pretty much on 24/7

Extra (If any) : I would love to be an admin for KZG.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic