SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Superior's Moderator Application

Superior

Steam Account Name:  Superior
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98198745

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi, My Real name is Sebastian, I am 17 years old from Australia. I am well-spoken and love to meet new people,].

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  The Qualities I will bring to Killzone gaming If opted to become staff. I will make sure that everyone has a good time on KZG, I will try my best to eliminate all racism and hate speech, but also keep the banter that CS and surf are known for, I will be active most days as I got forced to take unpaid leave from work. I am a committed person I will improve where I can improve and be ready to make improvements needed.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve a part in the KZG team, Because. I am a committed person, try my best. In everything I do I will do my part and make sure the community isn't toxic but keeping the Surf banter alive. Be engaging, take any feedback on board and grow from what I've been told. I always strive to show respect to those below and above me, Always there if someone has a question that needs to be answered. I find myself always going on surf to engage with others and play the game and join in the banter. I find myself to be very approachable with anything I will try and answer any question I receive to the best of my ability, if I can't I will try to find someone who can answer the question given. I have extensive knowledge on the game itself.

Play-Time on Server Group:  55 Hours, All Combined on all Servers.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm Usually on the best part of the night

Monday - Sunday 8pm - 3AM

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  N/A

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Superior,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

hi when did you join kzg? how active are you planning to be? When lockdown is finished, will you still have time to play?

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Hey mate, I will play the same. Not as late but probably will be on earlier. but I will still be active everyday. :) I have played on and off for the last couple years. There were some other surf servers i played on last year, but has some personal issues that i had to attend to and didnt really come on pc much. But Im back home and working again. Well was working lol. 

Edited by Superior

Accepted

Please get hold of me tomorrow so we can discuss. Welcome to the team.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) locked this topic