SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Munchhies's Unban Appeal

Munchhies

Steam Account Name: Munchhies

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:50911333

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 

Server:  AIM - Retakes #1

Other:  

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i haven't played in a few days and i came back to join the server just to practice, and it says ive been banned. i haven't done anything wrong and im really confused as to why im banned. i dont know the it means by duplicate account. i dont have any smurf accounts or anything like that. i just play the server for fun and dont talk or abuse anyone. ive been banned on every KZG retakes server. This is so confusing.

EDIT: Could this ban be possibly linked to my brother being banned on KZG too because we live in the same house and are on the same WIFI? His name is fabby and got banned on a surf server for saying someones name in chat or something like that. Im not too sure. I have been banned on all KZG servers.

Edited by Munchhies

• Bot

Hi Munchhies,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management