SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] -alf's Unban Appeal

-alf

Steam Account Name: -alf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:438838182

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:538994863

Server Group: AIM 

Server:  AIM - Retakes #1

Other:  

Reason for Ban: Accusations for Cheating

Admin that Punished You: KZG Anti-Cheat (CONSOLE)

Reason for Ban: Accusations for Cheating

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello KZG. A little bit about myself, my IGN is alf, you can see me also as -alf or sometimes with a funny Japanese character before my name. My Steam ID is https://steamcommunity.com/id/almightyalf/ !! Now I got permanently banned from your CS:GO servers by your anti-cheat when I wasn't cheating. My rank in MM in MG1 (Highest ever has been DMG)! I am FACEIT Level 7 currently (Highest has been 8)! I usually play with 2 of my friends on retake servers whether it be KZG or Spectre they're both great. Now, after a couple of PUGs one time mid March, I was banned by your anti-cheat for not cheating? I checked your site and it claimed it was permanent and it was for a cheating infringement. I'm unsure if I was reported. I play CS a lot, I have 1000+ hours and am a fairly mid to high level. I play seriously and competitively but not in retakes, that's my time to just relax and have fun with my mates who I PUG with. WE usually go on and find empty servers, meaning there are 0 players in it so we can 2v1 each other and not have other players around where we might be doing dumb shit and they get mad or something, but if people join we play normally. Anyway, this ban has really affected the amount of freedom I have. I can't surf on good servers anymore either cos KZG surfing servers are the best made and I get low ping on them so that's gone too. Falsely banned from your servers and I wish to be unbanned as I have never cheated once, I despise cheaters. Never cheated in my life in anything, not CS not on others. During the time I was getting banned I was changing my sensitivity from high to low to try some stuff. I went back to my normal sensitivity and I played really well and hit some crispy shots, 2 minutes later I was kicked and my mates in the server claimed the chat said I was banned for cheating. Hopefully you guys could review my case. Thanks for your time fellas.

Edited by -alf

• Bot

Hi -alf,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management