SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Request for Matty

Squirtle

Your ingame name: Squirtle

Their ingame name: Mr. Matty

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:0:145985938

Which server?: Jail Break

Reason for why they should be banned: Mr. Matty is an abusive member of the community and I believe he should be removed because of his abusive behavior. Matty was warned my Sirtron to and I quote "Stop abusing! Last Warning". So while he was muted in-game for the abuse he then decided to target me through Steam messenger. I have many screenshots of the abuse. the reason why he decided to abuse me was this, A new player joined and was attempting to Warden so Matty being Matty decided to take this as an advantage to be a smart ass and just make the server unpleasant for him to play on. I simply said to Matty "Just stop being an ass and play, He is new leave him alone" thats when it all started. Throughout this ordeal Sirtron was their to witness and did his best to manage the situation. Thank you Sirtron for helping out in this :). 

Proof/Evidence:   

In case images do not work here are the links to the evidence...
http://imgur.com/Sk3VMvf
http://imgur.com/mMaAIuA
http://imgur.com/lpjVOup

Extra(If any): Witness include: Sirtron, Swiftz, Black Chef, China and many more on at the time.

Thank you admins for reading this and I hope that this player is delt with :) 
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

Ok so to start I was in the server when the incident happened and in game they I had put a final warning over the server that if anyone abuses anyone then I will mute and gag for 5 mins because it wasn't accepted on the server. The reason I put this final warning across to the server is because Mr.Matty had reported in the admin chat that when an admin isn't on the server he gets abused and called 'twatty matty' and he doesn't appreciate the abuse sent his way. so after the final warning had appeared to everyone on the server carried on and I didn't have to mute anyone, until Squirtle proclaimed on the server that he requested a mute and ban on Mr.matty for the abuse he received from Mr.Matty on steam messenger, I replied that I cannot take that sort of action without proof and suggested that he create a thread on the forums so the issue can be sorted out and a solution can be found. After this happened Mr.Matty proclaimed that he can't be punished for actions, not on the server and the fact that the messages he sent to Squirtle are not the servers problem, and therefore cannot be punished. I then informed him that in fact if a member abuses another member of the community then KZG can take action and prevent this abuse from happening. So after this they both start to abuse each other and mute them both and the remaining t's for 1 min so the warden can give rules but unfortunately they had no time and a free day was the result. after the mute finished Squirtle said that he didn't want to discuss it and would leave it for the forum, Mr.Matty didn't want to drop it and kept yelling at Squirtle so I continued to Mute him for 1 min so he could calm down and get back to playing the game. after I muted him I stated in voice chat that if both of them do not drop it and leave it I will mute for 30 mins. I knew that Squirtle had dropped it but it was a warning for both in case he started it up again. after I stated that I will mute them both Matty abused me by telling me what I can and can't do in chat and told me 'Mute the cunt'. I, unfortunately, don't have proof of his messages to me as my Share X is failing me and I'm still in the process of setting it up.

These are all the facts

• Mr.matty didn't want people abusing him and reported it to me
  • Final warning was stated to the server
  • Mr.matty abused Squirtle over steam chat
  • matty and Squirtle were arguing
  • Squirtle dropped it and matty continued
  • Matty continued and told me how to do my job.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought i'd say this lmao. When i was admin on invex prior to matty getting banned this is the exact behaviour he was doing on the servers lmao.
Shit talking and abusing then whining in admin chat because people don't like him.

would like to +1 on what @ownaj said, i have experienced multiple times of matty's abuse, thought he was already dealt with but i guess not :/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search