SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ban request on >:"P

SEEKER

Your ingame name: SEEKER[TRADING]

Their ingame name:>:>:'P

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ):Http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280418945/

Which server?: scouts knives

Reason for why they should be banned: extreme mic spamming and abusive screams, 

Proof/Evidence: i am not sugesting a perma ban just a one week ban, video evidence is at: https://youtu.be/K6s0Arz0_2M

Extra(If any): i had repeatidly warned him that he was breaking the rules and he just said that he didnt care, i deliberatly didnt warn him during the recording because i wanted to get evidense of the rule breaking. i am requesting this as an example to the people who think that they can break the rules without consequences.

i have also had enough of these players :figurecsgo>:'P , kermiegaming12 , pandagaming12 i think we need to sit them in teamspeak and warn them of the consequences of any further misbehaviour

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DopeScope' wrote:
i have also had enough of these players :figurecsgo>:'P , kermiegaming12 , pandagaming12 i think we need to sit them in teamspeak and warn them of the consequences of any further misbehaviour

i am uploading the video so when it finishes it wont be private

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search