SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Ben Lee's Unban Appeal

Malone-Y

Your in-game name: Ben Lee

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:457030386

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Malone-Y#9474 

Server Group: MINIGAMES

What server were you banned on? MINIGAMES

Staff Member that Punished You:  Zing

Reason for Ban: Doxxing

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned as I was not doxxing the player, I was using an Australian musicians name and also his picture on my profile picture as proof. This is a false accusation as I was not specifically targeting “the player” and was instead, choosing him as my name and pfp.

• Bot

Hi Malone-Y,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

You posted his instagram into chat the other day as well, don't pretend like you didn't know what you were doing. Consider yourself lucky that you are only banned for 2 weeks.

fat -1

ps. doing this while having a staff application up is highly questionable

sтεαм

20 minutes ago, Zing said:

You posted his instagram into chat the other day as well, don't pretend like you didn't know what you were doing. Consider yourself lucky that you are only banned for 2 weeks.

fat -1

ps. doing this while having a staff application up is highly questionable

Firstly, didn’t know what doxxing was until I searched it up after I posted his Instagram into the chat. Secondly, I changed my name to Ben Lee as said in my unban appeal that I was talking about a different person. I also didn’t get a warning to change my account name and wasn’t asked for the reason as to why my name was that, just got a straight up ban.

But whatever must be done is done so all good I guess

+Rep positive, young lad in the community please unban. I'm sure it was a misunderstanding and he wasn't sure what he was doing. 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management