SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Pandsy Admin Application

Pandsy

Current ingame name: Pandsy

What server are u applying for: [KZG] JailBreak

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheSodalitis/

Where are u located?: NSW, Australia

have you read the server rules for ther server your are applying for admin on?: Yes i have read the rules a couple times now just to check if new rules have come out and just to double check just in case i get one wrong, and i will continue to read them!

Have you ever donated to the server?: No, but i would be happy to donate in the future because KZG is such a great community and i want to help with everything i can!

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: ThrasheR, Kwala , Foxie , Sinope & SpicyGloobs 

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I want to be an admin so i can make sure that the community of Killzone Gaming is happy and in peace and that people are not annoying or breaking the rules of the game! and i want to help with making new ideas and speical days for KZG (JB)!

Extra:  Im always trying to improve on JB and i may make mistakes but i will always fix them and make sure everyone is happy by the end of it and im always trying to teach people new rules ect. and making sure everyone is happy with what is going on in the servers!, i will also try to go on the server nearly everyday as i want to be a nice active admin. Thank u for reading this! and i hope u consider me being admin, If not im still happy to be Mod.

? no need to be mad buddy

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search