SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

NBA 2K17 AND MY EXPERIENCE!

kidx

Yo guys so been playing NBA 2K17 for the last couple days since it came out and i'm just going to speak out the truth on what I think about it and my experience with the game! 

Kobe Bryant Legend! 
So..... I have been playing on XBOX ONE with the Kobe Bryant LEGEND EDITION and I have seen the one and only Kobe Bryant legend if your wanna really know how he is his pretty insane if you use him right. He is fast with a mean as three point shot and can carry the team on his back! If your an experienced NBA2K player you can really do some work with him! 

MyCareer!
One of the most hyped up things of every NBA game is MyCareer and what improvement will be made from your player features to the ball movements! This year the NBA MyCareer mode was pretty hyped up and it was worth it in my opinion as the cut screens are awesome, your crib is lit asf and your introduction! My player is already a 85 overall 7 foot centre with the flight of my boy MJ! so in conclusion in my opinion the MyCareer mode is pretty cool! Here is the link where there is a more detailed novel - https://www.facebook.com/notes/nba-2k/nba-2k17-mycareer-blog/10153795803517267/

MyPark 
So a feature that was recently added onto the NBA games was MyPark which gives you the privilege of playing a vs mode with your own player! There is 3 groups you can join the Ballers, Rough Riders (Rivet City) and The Flyers! You can get in a squad and go rip it up on the court or go solo I personally like to squad up with my mate have go to town on people! It really isnt that well to go solo as you cant talk to anyone and communicate with your squad! 

The Store & Upgrades!
Well..... The store is covered in goodness and kinda made me sweat when I first lied eyes on it!!!! It is F@#KING amazing it is loaded with them lit Jordan's and Nike's! It has everything to jewellery, Bottoms, Upper Body Wear, Shows, Tattoos, Head wear, Arm Bands and more!  My fav thing in the game just because I can look at shows the most ( Me + Shows = explosion in my pants)!

The Main Game Play 
The main things in the games are very smooth and clean like the Cut Scenes or The Ball Movement I think if you have read all this you should really get the game and it will be lit asf to play together!

Conclusion!
In conclusion you should really get the game and play it all the way through! 

If you wanna add me on XBOX my name is DarkPaladin400!