SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Squidward

SquidWard

Not an introduction its a Farewell

I've had alot of fun on KZG Servers, i've fucked up a few times but thats life, just letting everyone know i am quitting KZG. You may see me once a week on Easy surf just saying hello to everyone, but i hope EVERYONE the best even if we have had an argument or too.
Thanks to everyone for fun on the server!

Good mate on surf, had some bants. See ya man

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Just to fill everyone in why @Squidward was banned. He's trial ended and he was unsuccessful on getting an admin position. He took this VERY badly. I thought I would let him go out on his own terms because he didn't want to be apart of KZG purely for this reason. I respected that but of course wanted him to stay around. 

He was unsuccessful at his trail because of multiple reasons. I personally as well as other staff  didn't think he was the right fit for the position. He has a small amount of hours in the server in the time that its been up. He has only posted 3 posts in the 3 months that he has been on the forums. There was an few incidents involving other staff where he was extremely rude and abusive and even kicked an admin multiple times from teamspeak for no apparent reason.

Today he asked me to remove his VIP, in which I questioned why. He abused me so I decided to remove it. He then asked me on teamspeak to permanently ban him from all KZG servers in which I couldn't even talk to him about it because he disconnected teamspeak on purpose. He then kept rejoining teamspeak with different names being very rude and abusive to people including telling @DeadlyMullet to kill himself.. He started abusing me in chat, demanding I permanently ban him from KZG servers in which I finally decided to ban him. He soon after posted on the forums shoutbox that everyone in KZG should jump off a bridge and kill themselves (i have a screenshot). After being banned on his account, he then went on a smurf account and started playing ear rape music in easy surf. It shows his maturity and basically the reasons why he is no longer with the community. 

I guess it's a good thing he was unsuccessful at his trial... because he showed his true colours today. 

EDIT: It's also worth noting that this is the reason why our application and trial process takes as long as it does. From when you apply, our staff are already watching you in game to see if you will suit the role.

Sad to see you go man but sad what you have said to other people in our community but hope the best for you man we all do stupid shit.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

Can we have this closed as he is no longer apart of KZG and is trolling our servers need not speak of him again add him to the wage pile.

Not sad to see you go as you were incapable of having respect for KZG as a whole and disrespected the role entrusted in you

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg