SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application for Kronic

Kronic

Current ingame name?: My In-Game Name Is Kronic

What server are you applying for?:  I am applying for the Casual Competitive server

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com):  STEAM_0:1:89992163

Where are you located?: I am located in Mount Evelyn, Victoria

Do you have an in-game microphone?: Yes I do have/use a microphone 24/7

How many hours on CS:GO?: I currently have around 1.1k hrs on record

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): I have 49 hrs on the Casual Competitive server

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: I have thoroughly read and accepted the rules as a compulsory requirement to the game.

Have you ever donated to the server?: I have not donated yet as I currently am locked out of my paypal ( I will in the future )   

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 
- FazE Rez
- VooDoo -LFT-
- Ham
- niz3r
- Destinymarter649
- SANDOS

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: I want to be an admin on the KZG Casual Competitive server because ever since I started playing on the server I have made a lot of friends and I love this server that much that i actually warm up for a competitive game on this server more then like a 1v1 or FFA server. Even with all the US players joining and not playing because they are lagging and sitting in spawn every round still makes the game fun and enjoyable for me. I am someone who will be able to stand up for people and tell people what is right and what is wrong all while having  fun and enjoying the game. I feel like that there isn't many admins that go on the casual servers. I have never had a role on any server before like this one and i thought to myself that there isn't that many admins on this server, so I said I'm going to apply myself to keep the server clean and respectful for new members to join.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Some qualities I will bring to the server include of:

Friendliness
Enjoyment
Enthusiasm
Openness
Consideration for others
Positive attitude

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:  I think it's a community that is full of potential and happiness, it's a unique group of people that I feel will play a large part in who I am in the future. It's full of admins who are willing to help and guide you through a confused little Kronic... I would love to make stronger relationships with people and help them when they need it    I hope this application plays it's part for me.     

Thanks -Kronic

+1 active and nice, would be a nice admin. Although you do not meet the requirements to apply for staff yet! You should also pop your head in TS and get to know the players. Good luck.

Very good applications. I don't know you or play enough to recommend you or minus rep you, so I'll just say these few things to help you. Firstly, you should become more active on the forums it allows people from outside of the casual comp server to get to know you and also allows you to aid in the development of the server you are applying for. Also explain how your qualities are shining throw while playing on the server and how they will benifit the community. Good luck in the future we need more admins for casual comp and someone who puts effort and time into the server as you seem to do would be perfect.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search