SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] billsmacker's Unmute Appeal

BillSmacker

Your in-game name: billsmacker

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:146912127

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: billsmacker#5379 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  Fedora

Reason for Ban: "mic spam"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: there is no evidence of mic spam at all, i was not provided with a recording of my mic spam. Nor was I mic spamming in the first place,
(for context) the server where doing impressions of "crack heads" i provided my impression which I admit may have been "loud"but it was not mic spam, mic spam is when a user uses there mic for a period of time and does not stop. My impression went for 5 seconds, and stopped after the 5 seconds. I understand that Fedora has a "personal" issue with me, due to the fact that I said he gave his account to a member of the server for them to log in on and come onto the server (which they did, and they threatened to mute people and then left). I am content with a mute for a short period of time, but a permamute and gag is an abuse of power, especially if the person who muted me was not even in the server to decide wether or not i was mic spamming. check server join logs and the time of mute, he was in the server for 30 seconds whilst it was quiet and then muted me.

• Bot

Hi BillSmacker,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

You were originally muted for mic spam after being reported by another staff member during an Aim meeting with 23 Staff members ranging from Trial Mods to Community Directors. 

However, after receiving the mute you proceeded to tell the whole server I was a pedophile like you have been trying to say for months. You were warned that you would be banned for this, instead i gave you a permanent silence. Evidence of this is seen in your chat logs. You have too many mutes/gags to count and obviously can't follow simple rules. 

What you said doesn't just slander and effect myself, but tarnishes the KZG Community's reputation and the girl who you are implying false statements about. 

You were well aware that what you did would result in at the very least a permanent silence considering you have been warned about it in the past.

In terms of the original mute time, another KZG staff member requested anyone who can assist to come on and mute you for the mic spam and abuse of players. During which i was told by a higher ranking staff member to mute you for a minimum of one week due to your prior mute history. While yes, I do not think you are a good person in the slightest, this did not cloud my judgment during the decision making process of your mute/punishment. 

(We do not need video evidence nor do we need to provide you with evidence for mutes under any circumstance unless its a ban which even then you may or may not be sent the evidence provided, feel free to open up your chat logs on gameme and see that as evidence though). 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

MONTHS? sorry champ you aint that special to be thought/ talked about for longer than a day. to debug your terrible claim, a user came onto the server that day claiming you where a pedo. If you're not a pedophile why did you get so upset when someone mentioned it? I am simply relaying information i have been told, a normal human being who KNOWS they have done nothing wrong would simply brush it off but no, you had to cry like a baby and scream at me on a surf server hahahahaha. sorry bud but you done goofed it now, fedora will now be forever assosciated with the crying baby who got upset that a female friend of his called him a pedo. yours truely, billsmacker.

p.s. no admin was online on the server to tell you to mute me, lying is disgusting you dirty pig HAHA

if you are not a pedo why did you cry about it and try to deny it so aggresively? allowing a member of the community to log in on your account and threaten to mute people should be against the rules, good for you that you finally got a single bit of power in your life. just know its nothing but pixels on a screen and its the furthest thing from reality you petty fuck hahahaha

claims from multiple server members have outlined that fedora may have exchanged his account information on steam for photos from another server member. this is not confirmed, but it is not completely untrue. sources CLAIM there was an exchange of goods for the profile information in which the user then logged onto the account of fedora and then proclaimed that she would use his accounts admin powers to mute/ban/gag any member she wanted, after being confronted by an entire server of 40+ people who all said things along the lines of

"that's against tos", if you do that bye bye to fedoras perms" and "does fedora know you are doing this?"

The female user then immediately left the server and logged out of fedoras account. days later fedora was alerted to the claims that he was a paedophile in which Billsmacker a highly respected server member began to question him about. fedoras reaction was unjust and unnecessary as billsmacker was not claiming he was a paedophile, he simply asked him questions about the situation, in which fedora then threatened to ban him and eat his family. Fedora then claimed that ALL head admins and moderators do this which to my knowledge is false, therefore lying about the head admins use of their accounts. Fedora should be removed from the KZG admin team, as he is an embarrassment and let down to the KZG community as he is never online in the surf community and does not act accordingly with the TOS.

furthermore, accusing someone or questioning them as to whether or not they are a paedophile is not against TOS. therefore a perma mute is unjust. Fedora please familiarise yourself with the TOS if you claim to be a senior administrator, mind you you've got the temper of a adhd 4 year old.

I'm sorry, i threatened to "eat his family"? 

Also, I have had steam guard since January at least so I doubt anyone's on my account at the moment. 

Slandering staff with false accusations is, in fact, bannable and it has happened several times in the past. It follows under "abuse of players" at the very least as well as the fact that it is disrespecting staff and also is in breach of the law (which is in fact a breach of the TOS). This is considered Criminal Defamation seen here: The Criminal Code Act 1899 (Qld) (Criminal Code) makes it a misdemeanour for a person to publish defamatory matter about another living person if they: know the matter to be false or have no regard to whether the matter is true or false

You have lied several times throughout this with appeal and in your last comment. You also directly called me a pedophile which doesn't make much sense considering you've been calling me this since I was 16 (now 17). 

I've also had a talk with our community directors involving that incident and have received due punishment.

At the end of the day. You spread false rumors about me and claimed I was getting nudes from a 14-year-old girl which is messed up on so many levels done in retaliation for receiving a mute.

I'm unsure why you have an issue with me being friends with females around my age group and in most cases, above. This does not make someone a pedophile under any circumstance. 

This is the last ill comment on this publicly unless I feel as if I need to talk more about this.

Witnesses to me being asked to assist in a mute: Head Admin RetroViper, Head Admin Awesome, SNR ADMIN Nightmare (i believe), Combat Admin Clifford, Trial Aim Mod Yoshi, Aim Mod Rem1cs and the rest of the 23 other staff members present during the meeting.

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

just a tip dont mention irl law in a dispute against a mute, it makes you look like a twat hahahaha

42 minutes ago, BillSmacker said:

not in the tos buddy 

Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted

Violate any law, rule or regulation

Lets just let management decide now. No point ranting back and forth. 

+1 to unmute BillSmacker

Let's be real; BillSmacker is a top bloke, a highly respected surfer and has been with the KZG community for a long time. Yeah he potentially gets on peoples nerves occasionally but for the most part my boy heightens the enjoyment the community receives from playing on KZG. I find even a short mute for doing a funny impression that isn't offending anyone pretty ridiculous but a Perma Silence is absolutely Ludicrous!!! How is doing an impression considered in the same realm as; Doxxing someone or absurd amounts of harassment with the intent to offend. Very dissapointed with how this situation has been handled. My Advice, remove the Perma mute. Change it to a couple days if you are really that upset about it but don't keep such a prestigious member of the KZG community permanently silenced for almost no reason other than a potential personal want for revenge. Disappointing...

• Banana Time 1

4 hours ago, Dzy4r said:

+1 to unmute BillSmacker

Let's be real; BillSmacker is a top bloke, a highly respected surfer and has been with the KZG community for a long time. Yeah he potentially gets on peoples nerves occasionally but for the most part my boy heightens the enjoyment the community receives from playing on KZG. I find even a short mute for doing a funny impression that isn't offending anyone pretty ridiculous but a Perma Silence is absolutely Ludicrous!!! How is doing an impression considered in the same realm as; Doxxing someone or absurd amounts of harassment with the intent to offend. Very dissapointed with how this situation has been handled. My Advice, remove the Perma mute. Change it to a couple days if you are really that upset about it but don't keep such a prestigious member of the KZG community permanently silenced for almost no reason other than a potential personal want for revenge. Disappointing...

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE! LET THE COMMUNITY HAVE ITS VOICE ! YOU DONT EVEN COME ONTO THE SERVERS FEDORA SO HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO REPRESENT US!?

23 hours ago, BillSmacker said:

The female user then immediately left the server and logged out of fedoras account. days later fedora was alerted to the claims that he was a paedophile in which Billsmacker a highly respected server member began to question him about. fedoras reaction was unjust and unnecessary as billsmacker was not claiming he was a paedophile, he simply asked him questions about the situation, in which fedora then threatened to ban him and eat his family. Fedora then claimed that ALL head admins and moderators do this which to my knowledge is false, therefore lying about the head admins use of their accounts. Fedora should be removed from the KZG admin team, as he is an embarrassment and let down to the KZG community as he is never online in the surf community and does not act accordingly with the TOS.

furthermore, accusing someone or questioning them as to whether or not they are a paedophile is not against TOS. therefore a perma mute is unjust. Fedora please familiarise yourself with the TOS if you claim to be a senior administrator, mind you you've got the temper of a adhd 4 year old.

I understand you have a personal vendetta against Fedora but this isnt helping your unmute. In my opinion I do not believe you should be accepted the unmute. As shown above it is clear that you can be a toxic person and clearly abuse admins. All i have seen from this thread is toxic behavior. -rep from me

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

You have been muted over 50 times Billsmacker, from probably a KZG record number of different staff members. You clearly haven't learned your lesson from any punishment. You are toxic to every staff member you meet and your disdain for any kind of server based authority is blatantly obvious. It is about time you face the consequences of your actions and childish behaviour. The semantics of this squabble you have going with Yassou (aka Fedora) is irrelevant. The 'Perm Mute' stays and you will be Banned for a Month on top. This is considering the fact that you were banned for a Week last time by myself personally, again for being toxic and generally disruptive both in game and with your 'friends' on the KZG discord server. I gave you a "last chance" on that appeal if you recall. This is your punishment. This is the result of your behaviour. Come back with a new attitude to avoid being banned permanently in the future.

P.S. This decision was made with the blessing of BlankD (Skill H.A.), if you wish to appeal further you will be met with both of us personally.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

ban extended to 3 months now for ban evading

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png