SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

FFA death match server

Rev

I think my friend mag1c might have told skyprah about my idea already but here it is. There is a lack of free for all rifle only, pistol only and awp only Oceania death match servers. Having any of the these servers would be awesome and would be very useful for the community

Rev,  :) :) :)

'Rev' wrote:
I think my friend mag1c might have told skyprah about my idea already but here it is. There is a lack of free for all rifle only, pistol only and awp only Oceania death match servers. Having any of the these servers would be awesome and would be very useful for the community

That sounds like a good idea, would be great to practice for comp by deathmatching with other members of the community.    :)

'nueky2' wrote:
Rev wrote:

That sounds like a good idea, would be great to practice for comp by deathmatching with other members of the community.    :)

My point exactly, it would also be good if the players on are of a relatively high skill level as no one can improve by dm'ing against silvers.

Rev,  :) :) :)

'Rev' wrote:
nueky2 wrote:
Rev wrote:

My point exactly, it would also be good if the players on are of a relatively high skill level as no one can improve by dm'ing against silvers.
Yeah good point, maybe have a ranked dm? That way lower ranked players can challenge themselves against higher ranks to improve and stuff like that

I bet nearly 20 people have probably suggested this to @skyprah.. I think we should wait and see what skyprah has under his sleeves to show us.. FFA is probably going to be coming soon from my predictions and thoughts!

sky.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search