SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

B1N's Introduction

B1N

Hey guys, my user name is B1N.
Real name is Tyler James Murphy!! i am 19 years of age and have a son on the way with my fiance :3
i have been playing counter strike since css i love meeting new people and have been apart of the scoutznknifez before and i love the servers and community as it is now !!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Heyo, you joker! Hope you're enjoying your time with us

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'sirtron' wrote:
Welcome @b1n if you ever jump accross to Jailbreak ill make sure to slay you :P jump on TeamSpeap and have a yarn anytime my internet hasn't failed me.

Awwwe thanks man  ;)

'B1N' wrote:
Hey guys, my user name is B1N.
Real name is Tyler James Murphy!! i am 19 years of age and have a son on the way with my fiance :3
i have been playing counter strike since css i love meeting new people and have been apart of the scoutznknifez before and i love the servers and community as it is now !!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Welcome! I did see you on Combat Surf earlier, and I hope you have a good time on the KZG servers!
Hope to see you again, enjoy your 'stay' on the forums  :P

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png