SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

GoPro: Official HERO5 + Karma Launch

kidx

OMG!!!!!

So my self I am a big fan of GoPro HERO5 and drones as I use them both a lot myself and they have just launch a GoPro drone called Karma I will have a detailed text below and comparing others to it!!!

GoPro 
So... GoPro is probably one of the most well know things in the whole world what is pretty impressive itself! By bringing out amazing things like the cameras! The boost from the HERO5 from the HERO4 is insane just google pics and you can see for yourself!

HERO4

HERO5 

So with the HERO4 to the HERO5 there was a big jump! With there being a 1 and a half  year long wait to get the HERO 5 from the HERO4! With it finally getting waterproofed and the voice commands are much clearer to hear! With 120 frames per second..... With the HERO4 have 30 frames per second what just runs laps around it just by that one text! 

The Drone ( Karma )

Ok to the drone itself! It has been 2 years since the last HERO product was announced and put on shelves in markets! Now the new and improved HERO5 Karma drone was launched live by Nick Woodman on Sep 19th, 2016! They say the Karma is more then a drone! The drone has a mighty hot camera! You can folded it so you can put it in your bag and has a pack that comes with it! With some drones you have to put it back into one every time but with the Karma its not the case! Its very easy to take it around and get awesome pictures on! 

LINK OF THE LAUNCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqZ-vEsnQoY