SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] 『C u d d l e s』's Unban Appeal

harryontheradio

Your in-game name: 『C u d d l e s』

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_464559099

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: cuddles#4584 

Server Group: AWP

What server were you banned on? AWP - AWP AU

Staff Member that Punished You:  ruthles_kila

Reason for Ban: ignoring admins

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i undderstand that ignoring admins isnt good but getting a perminent ban isnt ok i highly dissagree with this ban

• Bot

Hi harryontheradio,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Cuddles,

why do you believe after receiving a legit punishment on our awp server you take it further to abuse the staff member and then join our community discord server to post memes, whinge how all admins are abusers and are power hungry.. that we will unban you?

i would like a really good reason why we should reduce your perm to a certain period or remove it completely.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

The way you messaged me was excessive and unnecessary. Even after several attempts to deescalate and calm you down in order for you to stop cussing at me. You would not. Therefore I strongly recommend against the unban and that you stay banned and are not allowed back onto KZG for an extended period of time. Longer then the 1 hour duration that you have had this ban for.

i agree with you inoob i was extremely rude to you and im sorry but in my opinion you did not try to de escelate the situation at all 

but i think a year ban or a month or a 3 months just not a perma bc i think thats to far but thats just my opinion

Hey I really think you missed the point.

20 hours ago, ruthles_kila! said:

Hi Cuddles,

why do you believe after receiving a legit punishment on our awp server you take it further to abuse the staff member and then join our community discord server to post memes, whinge how all admins are abusers and are power hungry.. that we will unban you?

i would like a really good reason why we should reduce your perm to a certain period or remove it completely.

I think you need to answer as per above, you really need to think about your answer and do it correctly.

Looking forward to see the reply.

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

20 hours ago, ruthles_kila! said:

Hi Cuddles,

my answer is it should be reduced because i was in a sleep deprived and angry state i know that doesnt justify my actions but i think that anyone can do something and be forgiven it just takes heart -

cuddles

Edited by harryontheradio

Listen my parents just seperated yesterday 4 pm ago just unban me for tonight so i can take my mind off it

HI Cuddles,

unfortunately your ban appeal has been unsuccessful. You are welcome to reapply for an unban in 3months from now.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management