SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Bhupen Gayna's Unban Appeal

rat

• Bot

Hi Bhupen Gayna,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Your in-game name: Bhupen Gayna

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:418749656

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_NONESTEAM_NONE

Discord Handle: Big PP Man#1786 

Server Group: AIM

What server were you banned on? AIM - Retakes #3

Staff Member that Punished You:  CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Cheating Infraction

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello, I got permanently banned on the retake server for cheating. First of all, I don't cheat, I have never cheated and this is my first every account in Csgo. I have bought items on it because I am passionate about this game. I grinded this account to level 21 and wanted to play on KZG because my friend begged me. I thought I got banned because I saved once and later found out it was in the rules and that's my bad and I take full responsibility. I'm just new to Csgo so this is my first time ever getting banned on this platform. I played 1v1's on KZG around 5 hours before I got banned, I played around 2 hours and I didn't get any notice from an admin or console for hacking, But as soon as I joined the retake server about 5 minutes of playing I get banned which was shocking. I'm sure that there hasn't been any form of cheating from my end, is there a chance that I was banned for using any external software? Although, I'm not aware of myself using anything external, so I don't know how I was banned. Thank you for reading my unban appeal hope you consider mine worthy of getting unbanned even though I don't have any major evidence of not hacking, I hope in good faith I will get banned as I have found that KZG is the only good community server in AU.

Thanks
Bhupen Gayna

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management