SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Plumpkin's Unmute Appeal

Plumpkin

• Bot

Hi Plumpkin,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Your in-game name: Plumpkin

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_IUWOokepwoke

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Plumpkin#3488 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Easy

Staff Member that Punished You:  skyprah

Reason for Ban: Insulting an admin

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Over the time I've been muted, I've surprisingly been doing some overdue growing up. The full weight of what the server meant to me was only apparent after I was perm-silenced. I've lost touch with friends, lost my place and I lost what I loved doing most; getting on surf and having banter with the community. I've been around a smaller surfing community, much more laid-back, and I've started to tune in to this feeling of serenity. I've realized now what I threw away was worth more than I previously thought, after losing KZG, I lost a part of myself. I didn't understand the severity of my words when I was messing with skyprah, and it's a mistake that has been gnawing at me everyday, but through all this I've learnt a lot from my mistake. This is the last attempt I'll make, then I'll be out of your hair, all I want is one more chance.

I feel like Plumpkin has learnt what he did and i feel like he has genuinely grown up as i was one of his old friends and seeing him now after about half a year since he was punished he definitely seems like a changed man, i feel he is genuine from what he has said and from what i have seen. Would be nice to have plumpkin back as i know him personally and know he likes to joke around a lot and is a people person for sure, which is why i think he did it in the first place. Either way I've recently seen him and would be nice to see him have another chance and hopefully the new friends he makes will influence him to be a better person and stay out of trouble. I will personally try and make sure to keep plumpkin in line and staying out of trouble, im sure hob will be able to assist me and feels the same way about plumpkin. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management