SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Application Jailbreak.

SpicyGloobs

Thank you for taking time to read this application, it means a lot.
I might just surprise you guys  ;)

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely.

-1, no effort put in this application, please put more effort into your application.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

-Rep This application is extremely bland and honestly doesn't even look like you want to be a moderator. You need to CT a lot more because from today what I saw today was very poor. My advice to you is edit this application add more information on why you deserve the rank, there's honestly just no information I can go off here. This is probably more my fault but I haven't seen you on as much as you used to be (Forgive me if I'm wrong). If you take criticism very harshly maybe this just isn't a role meant for you, as you will be criticized many, many times during trial and as a moderator.
I feel you also need to mature up a bit more because I feel you like to argue losing battles.

All the best
Papi,

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

Despite your long lasting connection with KZG and play time, I still feel as though you aren't as dedicated as you could be.

If you're truly interested in this position, show us.

Denied.

NksF4lc.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search