SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Appreciation Post

B1N

This thread is to show your appreciation  towards others, and towards people that have helped you or for the fact that you can join a KZG server feeling happy and free of toxicity and feel safe. 

KZG is a big part of most of everyone lives when they join the forums and play with the people on the servers.

Thank you players, Members, VIP for playing and growing the community 

Thank you to all the admins that keep the servers clean and fresh to play on, Donator's Thank you for keeping everything running and building the forums and the servers to be even greater, thank you Global; Head and senior admins for choosing the ripe fruit from the trees as moderators and admins to sustain the servers and maintain the current law within the servers and forums!!

LASTLY!!! Thank you skyPRAh; for starting up what now is KZG as a whole. like a farmer it took patience, long sleepless nights and constant strain, all the hardships really paid off!! and are still playing off really respect you, and everyone stated beforehand.

Write something nice about others and people that you appreciate on this thread. make this a thread for the better!! and knowing of people!!

Share the Love  :heart: :heart: :heart:

:heart: I appreciate all the admin that respawn :heart:

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

Oh stawp it @B1N making me blush ;)

I also appreciate @Skyprah for taking the time to come down to my pole dancing really boosts my confidence as i work

'Knight' wrote:
Thank you @Thrasher ,@skyprah @deadlymullet @sirtron @sorrow for always calling me a silver

Wow dog, you forgot me

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'DopeScope' wrote:
Great thread here @B1N know that KZG appreciates you for choosing our servers to play on and forum to reside at. nice work bro

Thank's dope just need everyone to share the love my man  :heart:

Thank you to all kzg members and especially admins,Music manager ;),seniors and owner i love this community and will never forget about this lovely community. B1N forever in my heart

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

@ThrasheR dont u mean thank you for giving me a knife that i lost :PPPP, Harry-extra thank you for always a shit talking me especially on cards of humanity and voideox Thank you for always Typing me when im in a comp game means alot to me :))))))