SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New games that should be added to KZG??

Flaba

Hi all,

Recently I've been playing a few different games and i though it would be cool of KZG were to add new games to their servers.
Down below, comment what game you think that KZG should add to thier servers
I'm gonna go right ahead and say that I would like to see a Rust server or Space Engineers

See you round!

In the future, it would be really good to expand KZG into other gaming franchises to expand the community, But at the moment CSGO is taking up a lot of skyprahs time and personally we don't want to expand too quickly and not achieve what we want. still would be nice to see what people are playing and have KZG members stay together on other games.

Personally I only play CSGo and cookie clicker. GOTTA GET DEM COOKIES.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• 2 weeks later...
'sirtron' wrote:
In the future, it would be really good to expand KZG into other gaming franchises to expand the community, But at the moment CSGO is taking up a lot of skyprahs time and personally we don't want to expand too quickly and not achieve what we want. still would be nice to see what people are playing and have KZG members stay together on other games.

Personally I only play CSGo and cookie clicker. GOTTA GET DEM COOKIES.

Omg cookie clicker best game, played that shit so much dude. Also a KZG surfing team

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

I think if it was possible to make a few CS:GO Deathmatch servers they would be successful. Headshot Only FFA, Pistol Headshot Only FFA deathmatch, FFA Deathmatch. A retakes server might also be successful.

2jz1fkoweayz.png