SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Suggestions

okikp123

I have played on the combat surf server for while now. I have noticed that a few maps are outdated or impracticle. the dust2 map should be updated to the newer version and maps like utopia combat and rebel_scaz should be added. Another suggestion is adding jetpack (make it available to all players purchase). Jetpack is a very useful store module and helps out alot when playing. Another small issue is the rules of the server. The commands on the thread are not all on the server and some rules should be added. 

Post below what rules you think should be added.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/master-james-4/swordland-main-theme-sword-art-online-ost-piano-animez[/soundcloud]

The rules are just common rules for all the servers expect Jailbreak, would new rules do you think should be added and what are the problem that these rules would be solving?

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'okikp123' wrote:
I have played on the combat surf server for while now. I have noticed that a few maps are outdated or impracticle. the dust2 map should be updated to the newer version and maps like utopia combat and rebel_scaz should be added. Another suggestion is adding jetpack (make it available to all players purchase). Jetpack is a very useful store module and helps out alot when playing. Another small issue is the rules of the server. The commands on the thread are not all on the server and some rules should be added. 

Post below what rules you think should be added.

I understand that maps should be updated and more maps should be added altogether, but I do not like the idea of jetpack, because people would surf, but jetpack would be used more often and to get away from being shot at.
Jetpack is also glitchy, and can help people glitch onto/into spots on maps where you shouldn't be able to go / get to.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

not for jetpack at all, but i agree on map updates, the thing is that all the maps are already in the pool they just need to be added and fixed for velocity reasons